Monday, November 21, 2011

All I want for Christmas... Tessa's Picks!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Well, maybe not. But it is coming! Tessa has made her Holiday wish-list and we think you'll agree that these would be welcome additions under any Christmas tree!

1. Kensie grey knit chiffon back sweater $78
I love the chunky knit, and the chiffon back detail makes adds a dash of flirtiness to the otherwise tame winter sweater.

2. Numph "Jasmin" shirt $75
Numph is one of my favourite brands, always trendy and always unique. I love this blouse for a night out with my girls!

3. Michael Kors zipper skirt $125
Opening a box with a Michael Kors skirt inside is a sure way to put a smile on my face!

4. Numph "Joy" blouse $120
Another beautiful blouse from Numph! I love the speckled pattern, it would pair perfect with my bamboo leggings and tall riding boots.

5. DEPT winter cardigan $159
A cute take on a classic sweater. This would be perfect for curling up by the fire after a big Christmas dinner.

posted by Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment