Thursday, November 10, 2011

All I want for Christmas.... Rachel's Wishlist

Believe it or not, but the Holiday's are just around the corner! Time to start gift shopping! Each of the Girl Friday girls has chosen our ultimate Christmas Wish-list. Rachel hopes to find these under her tree:


1. Left on Houston "Vector" rose sweater $132
The modal and cashmere blend truly feels like Holiday magic! The soft, versatile piece would be an amazing addition to my closet!

2. HEN Mini crosses necklace $48
I absolutely love this necklace, plus it might win me some bonus points with the fam!

3. Michael Kors Dark Camel sweater $175
This sweater is incredibly cozy, and the soft neutral will work with almost all of my wardrobe!

4. Kangol grey wool Fedora $62
I love accessories as gifts. You don't have to worry about buying the right size, plus a great hat is something that I never seem to buy for myself. I would love to wear this Christmas morning and stylishly protect myself from the snowflakes!

5. Kensie Black lace top $88
I love the lace trend. Perfect for Holiday parties with skinny jeans and a bright red lipstick. I probably won't be able to wait for Christmas to get this gorgeous top!

posted by Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment