Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet the Girls: Rachel

Originally from Montreal, Rachel grew up in Burlington Ontario. She graduated from the MultiMedia Design & Production program at Fanshawe College! After graduating, Rachel travelled around Canada and recently settled in Toronto to pursue her Graphic Design Career. Next time you're in the store, welcome Rachel to our Girl Friday team! She might just be the nicest, most relaxed person you will ever meet!

Describe your Style: Depends on my mood. Mostly casual beach-y with a little edge.

Favourite Girl Friday piece: The new Kensie Leopard dress! -Super cute with tights and boots for fall. Also the Numph velvet dress that I'm wearing in the photo!

How do you spend your time: I'm a huge fan of group dinners, so definitely laughing with my friends with some drinks of course! I love movie nights with Jiffy pop, games nights (I'm a scrabble champ!). On a nice day I love to go shopping, checking out music in the city or just drawing in my sketch book!

Favourite Food: Sushi!

Favourite thing about Toronto: It's impossible to be bored in this city! There's almost too much to do! There is literally something for everyone, and I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment