Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet the Girls: Chanel

Most of our customers know Tessa & Kelsey by now. You've seen us in the stores and on the blogs, but there are a few new faces you might not know yet. We'd like to formally introduce you to our new generation of Girl Friday girls!

Chanel is a work-study student, who is working with us for the fall semester. Hailing from Scarborough, Chanel has dreams of one day opening her own store inspired by Japanese fashion. Chanel hopes to start her first year at Ryerson's Fashion Design program in September 2011.

How would you describe your style: Crazy! All over the place and unique. One day I'll wear a cray pink harajuku dress drowned in over-sized jewelery; then the next day I 'll rock a formal blazer, some skinnies and gothic combat boots.

What is your favourite piece in the store: There's so many awesome pieces, but right now I'm torn between the Girl Friday "Miller" dress- which is perfect for the season, and the Charlotte Tarantola grey & white cardigan. (both have sequins which I love!)

How do you spend your free time: I love shopping in Kensington Market, so many unique finds in such a small area. I also love to shop on Ebay and Etsy. I spend massive amounts of time looking through the pages on my computer.

What's your favourite food: Way too many! I love food! Lasagna is amazing, and PHO! Oh, and Chili, oh boy! Cheesecake is also a huge weakness of mine!

What's your favourite part of Toronto: I love everything about Toronto. There's so much diversity and interesting events and people! It wasn't until recently that I realised how amazing Queen St West was, how cool Yorkville is and how many hot guys there are in Koreatown!

No comments:

Post a Comment