Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Stylist's Favourite Holiday Party Outfits

Our Girl Friday Holiday Staff Party is coming up!!... which has raised the million dollar question that we all ask ourselves during this Holiday season, "What the hell am I going to wear?!"

Don't fret, I have chosen my favourite Holiday Party outfits below....I may or may not have already bought one of them so come in quick before I snatch up the rest.


IT Jeans - Ultra Tuxedo Ankle - Black - $98.00
Numph - Pleated Tank - Grey - $90.00
Only Accessories - Pearl Necklace - $32.00
Only Accessories - Multi Bead Necklace - $55.00


Girl Friday - Olivia Dress - Forest - $140.00
Dept - Studded Cardigan - Black - $145.00
Jayu - Black & Silver Statement Necklace - $70.00


Vince Camuto - Printed Peplum Blouse - Ivory - $109.00 - 50% OFF
Numph - Fitted Lace Skirt - Caviar - $55.00
Hobo - Lauren Wallet - Magenta - $110.00

Merry Fashionable Christmas!! 
- Lana Van Brunt

No comments:

Post a Comment