Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Our Stylist's Holiday Gift Picks

A timeless and essential winter item, every woman needs a quality pair of leather gloves. 
You won't go wrong with these Soia & Kyo leather gloves.
I'm actually buying these for my sister for Christmas...oops...surprise Sydney!

Soia & Kyo Vega Leather Gloves - Black - $75

This is the cutest gift for your best friend, mom, sister...pretty much anyone
 but your mailman, but then again, your mail might get delivered faster.

Syn Jewelry "I Love You" Letter Necklace - $35

This Hobo Wallet is my dream wallet.
100% Italian Leather - Check
Enough pockets and pouches to keep everything I own - Check
A specific area for change, Frantic digging for loose change days are done! - Check
Transitions into an evening clutch - Bonus!

HOBO Lauren Wallet - Black (available in other colours) - $110

A beanie is a life saver. It will take you to "effortlessly chic" territory 
on those days when your hair or the weather is just not cooperating.
This Elysian Beanie is hand knit in Toronto, which makes it a great gift for all 
those out of town friends and family too. 
I had you at "hand knit in Toronto", didn't I?

Elysian Crochet Cream Beanie - $44

I am in love with this necklace!
I am a huge advocate of a great statement necklace.
Styling Tip: Wear it over a graphic t-shirt paired with a 
black pencil skirt for a killer going out outfit.

Jayu Royal Blue Multi Gem Necklace - $65

Posted by Lana Van Brunt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment