Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rebecca's Picks... Back To School Edition


It's Back-to-School week and I can't help but get in the mood with a new outfit perfect for cooler weather. It's been a while since I've gone to school, but I'll never stop shopping for the perfect Fall wardrobe during these first weeks of September. 

My picks this week are definitely cozy and casual and I hope you like them!


Red Soul Star Sweater (Blue & Coral) $71

Maybe you're not in school anymore, but that's no reason to not still get gold stars, (or in this case, coral). This sweater is from a new line to Girl Friday, Red Soul. The sweater is super-soft, and the price point is fantastic.

Numph Lily Foil Speckled Sweater Dress- $120

This is the perfect sweater dress/ tunic to layer with leggings, tights, or skinny jeans. I love the  silver, gold and copper speckles, and the yarn is plush and gorgeous.

Darling Nina Sweater with Beaded Sleeves- $97

I love a little bling... and this nice and subtle. Wear it with jeans, trousers, or a pencil skirt. The raglan sleeves add a little drama.

IT Jeans- Stiletto MacCoy with holes- $115

It wouldn't be Back-to-School without a pair of new jeans. This new style from IT (Los Angeles) is incredibly comfortable. Featuring a medium rise, these jeans are sexy and extremely flattering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment