Friday, March 29, 2013

Symone's favourite Spring picks!

This week it was my turn to put together my favorite Spring outfits. I never thought I could pull off so many bright colours but I love them. I am so excited for these looks and know exactly what I am wearing this holiday weekend. Can't wait to show them off!

John & Jenn Scoopneck Sweater - Tangerine - $99
Dish Trixie Classic Straight Jean - Colton - $95
SQ Small Clutch - Blue - $38
Erica Weiner Geometric Block Necklace - $75

Free People Rocco Lace Dress - Black - $148
!iT Jeans Denim Jacket - Naturalist - $140
C'est Moi Bamboo 3/4 Length Leggings - Black - $28

 Vince Camuto Peplum Blouse - Ivory - $109
Yoga Jeans High Rise Ankle Jean - Wildberry - $110
Darling Ashley Satchel - Black Floral - $90
C'est Moi Cami - White - $20
Jayu Ring - Pink - $12

Posted by Symone


No comments:

Post a Comment