Friday, December 2, 2011

All I want for Christmas... Kelsey's Wish-list

If just one of these beautiful pieces ends up under my Christmas Tree, I will be the happiest girl in the world! My top 5 picks; friends and family take note!

1. Left on Houston Aztec Poncho $190. This is a standout piece, perfect for the more fashion adventurous girl. It is hard not to fall in love with the super soft knit, gorgeous geometric pattern, and great fringe detail!

2. Left on Houston chunky knit w/leather buckle $210. This wool/alpaca blend is mercanized, which means super soft wool (no itch!) and the textured knit is perfect with some leggings and boots!

3. Hobo Lauren clutch in silver $135. Every girl needs a Hobo wallet in her life. Designed by women, these wallets not only look spectacular, but are incredibly functional inside with a place to hold everything!

4. Biko ship compass necklace. Biko is one of my absolute fave designers, so really I would be happy with anything by them! But the nautical theme is pretty sweet!

5. Lucca Couture sequin top $68. I LOVE SEQUINS!! And I love the holidays, becuase you can wear all the sequins you want, without looking like a Liza Minelli impersonator. (secretly, I do love me some Liza!)

No comments:

Post a Comment