Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Arrivals: Shae

Fall is coming, you can feel it in the cooler nights. It is always sad to say goodbye to our sunny summer days, but I don't mind as much, as Fall is my favourite fashion season. I look forward to wearing my tall boots with a cozy sweater, and if Shae's 2011 winter collection makes me even more excited! Shae is known for their inspired knits, soft and luxurious fabrics (silk, cashmere and alpaca blends!) and beautiful colours. Shae is also known for their quality, speaking from experience, my sweaters from them still look amazing 2 seasons later!

Moss green open sweater $155

Jet black slouch pocket cardigan $155

Chilly Purple oversize knit sweater $130

Heathered grey hooded zip poncho $160

Taupe thick knit cardigan $155

Taupe belted wrap sweater $155

Knit/Silk layered wrap $155

Espresso sweater dress $140

No comments:

Post a Comment