Friday, June 3, 2011

The tops of summer

Dresses are a favourite at Girl Friday, but we also love a great summer top! Perfectly paired with shorts, skirts or leggings, we've chosen our current faves!

Kelsey's wearing: Kensie taupe top $58
Michael Kors waist tie shorts $125
Psalms chain necklace $52
"I love super soft tee's with a great drape for the summer. The loose drape makes it super comfortable on a hot, humid day"

Tessa's wearing: DEPT graphic tank $79
Biko calendar necklace $69
"Love the vibrant colours in the tank, and the relaxed fit keeps me cool and comfortable"

Rebecca's wearing: Free People tank $93
C'est Moi charcoal bamboo leggings $24
Biko crystal charm $79
"Let's me work on my tan, and I can wear it with leggings, or shorts!"

Symone's wearing: Free People white tunic $70
C'est Moi black bamboo leggings $24
Erica Weiner locket necklace $75
"I love this piece, as it is so easy to wear, can be worn spring, summer or fall, and is a perfect way to show off my great jewellery!"

No comments:

Post a Comment