Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Favourite Jeans!

Every girl needs a favourite pair of jeans! You know the ones-- the jeans that fit your bum perfectly, make you feel skinny when you are having a fat day, and you can throw them on with any top to create an instant outfit. We asked some of the Girl Friday staffers what dish pair they call favourite, and why.
Don't forget, Thursday, April 8th is DISH night! 15% off Dish denim from 5-8pm!Kelsey is wearing Dish Jeggings in Indigo $74 (also in black)
Kersh banana cream v-neck $29
Biko donkey necklace $52

The Denim Leggings (jeggings) from Dish are my absolute favourite. I wear them at least 3 times a week. No joke. They are the most comfortable jeans I own, and they work with any outfit. They are a lightweight fabric, perfect for spring, and the ankle is narrow enough to fit in any boot I own, but also not too narrow, so I'm still able to wear flats with them!

Abby is wearing Trixie Diamond $94
Kersh white tee $15
Biko charm necklace $69
Rocketdog clover flats in natural $45 (also in black)

I love my Trixie’s in the diamond wash. They are seriously comfortable, look cute and even though they’ve stretched out a bit, still fit really well. I like that the slim bootcut is snug enough to wear with boots, flats or heels, but they’re not as strong of a look as a skinny jean. They really are the jeans I grab when I don’t know what to wear.



Danielle is wearing Stevie Tivoli $98
Dish vest in Ink $68
Rocketdog clover flats in natural $45 (also in black)

You know when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you want to do is put on a pair of jeans? I don't feel like that anymore... I've finally found my perfect pair of jeans. The Stevie's have a super thick waistband and exaggerated back pockets which make these jeans not only comfortable, but extremely flattering. The best part about these jeans, is that you can go up a size for that boyfriend look, or down a size (as I have) for that fitted trendy look. I pair mine with heels and a blazer, a cute cardigan and hunter rain boots, or with flats and a tank. They are so versatile, which is why they were my must have for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment