Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New York, New York

I spent a glorious long weekend in New York this month! The weather was perfect, the hotel was excellent, the restaurants were divine, and the shopping was great! I thought I would show y'all some of the trends that I saw in New York, all available at Girl Friday. Most of these are no-brainers (I know), but thought you'd enjoy looking at them all the same! Plus, it helps me write off my trip!

xo Rebecca (Girl Friday)

Trend #1: Charm necklaces.
ZAD Dear necklace $15, ZAD Ship necklace $20, HEN Thimble necklace $62


Trend #2: Riding Boots
Steven Box Wax Black & Distressed Brown Riding Boots $190














Trend #3: Ballet Neutrals.
Ca Va De Soi cashmere blend grey cardi $280
Kensie pink vest $48
Colcci cream ruffle blouse $130
Ca Va De Soi butterscotch wool cardi $280










Trend #4: Sequins.
Nougat Sable dress $145
Free People sequin knit cardigan $136
Numph Sequin black dress $125












Trend #5: Winter Florals.
Free People lace/floral blouse $164
Nougat silk print dress $285
Kensie purple print dress $68
Kensie blue peasant top $54

No comments:

Post a Comment