Friday, October 2, 2009

What's in the Window this Week!


Dress: Girl Friday Burgundy Loretta Dress-$130
Overpiece: Bobi Black Shawl w/ lace trim- $58

The Loretta dress is the perfect "all occasion" dress. The cut and colour together create a classic evening look!
Top: Dept Chiffon Top- $100
Jeans: Dish Deseray Valletta- $94
Cami: C'est Moi Tank- $16

This chiffon top is stunning. I love the combination of green and purple and it's a nice way to add some spice to your fall wardrobe. The jeans are a perfect example of a clean and classic denim that is super-flattering to any figure!

Dress: Kersh Black Shirtdress- $58
Belt: Brave Red Studded Belt- $50

I love a shirtdress... to me it's the ultimate in casual cool. It says, "I look unbelievable, but I didn't try too hard." By pairing the contrast of the studded belt with the simple black dress, the belt really gets to shine!

















No comments:

Post a Comment